Summer LA Guide
Summers in Los Angeles are long. Lucky for us there is so much to do and see around the city when the weather is lovely and warm! When Blue Diamond asked me to share a few of my favorite summer things to do around LA, I knew I had to get outdoors. Here are three of my favorite summer places to visit and things to see in this great city.
1. Animal Watching at the LA Zoo.
Grab your camera and some Blue Diamond Almonds and spend the day enjoying the animals at the zoo.
It never fails to amaze me how gorgeous these wild creatures are in real life!
2. Taking in the View of Los Angeles and the Stars from the Griffith Observatory.
The views of the city really don’t get any more stunning than from atop the Griffith Observatory.
You can see everything from Downtown to the Hollywood sign and on a clear day, the ocean.
And when you’re done city seeing, you can view the stars from Griffiths giant telescope.
3. Watching an Outdoor Movie.
There are so many cool spots around LA that offer outdoor movies from the Hollywood Forever Cemetery where movies are projected on the wall of their mausoleum to Street Food Cinema at Exposition park.
Grab your blanket, a bag of popcorn and some Blue Diamond Almonds for snacking on while you watch a summer movie under the stars.
Jason and I like mixing the Salt & Vinegar almonds with Kettle Corn. It’s sweet and salty and just perfect for a date night snack.
What are some of your favorite things to do around Los Angeles?
* This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. Get Your Good Going with Blue Diamond Almonds and pin for a chance to win a $500 gift card in their “Greetings from California” sweepstakes! All words and opinions are my own.
Latest posts by Leah Bergman (see all)
- How to Make Salt Dough Ornaments - December 4, 2013
- Cranberry White Chocolate Muffins + Printable Recipe Cards - December 3, 2013
- Trim the Tree with Four Homemade Garlands - December 2, 2013