Who says all dips have to be savory? Easy Pumpkin Pie Dip is one of my family’s favorite sweet treats this time of year and perfect for bringing to Thanksgiving dinner…
This dip whips up in a flash and is creamy heaven scooped up with spicy store-bought ginger snaps. Of course you could always make your own cookies if you are so inclined but personally I like the fact that this dip takes all of 5 minutes to make!
Serve this dip alongside your appetizer cheese plate or on your dessert table this Thanksgiving. Either way, I’m sure that you and your family will love it as much as mine does!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground clove
- gingersnap cookies
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, sour cream, cinnamon, and spices until well blended. Refrigerate if not serving right away. Serve in a bowl (or hollowed out pumpkin) with gingersnaps for dipping. Enjoy!