I love this idea for re-purposing vintage wooden tennis rackets.
1. Find a few vintage wooden tennis rackets and an old mirror at your local thrift store or parents attic.
2. Take a the rackets to a glass shop and ask for a custom-cut beveled-edge mirror that fits inside the rim. OR: If you have the glass cutting tools and an old mirror, measure the inside of the tennis racket and cut the mirror to fit. Sand the sharp edges to prevent cuts.
3. Squeeze Liquid Nails Mirror Adhesive onto the back of the mirror.
4. Firmly press it onto the strings (be sure to protect your work surface with newspaper).
5. Let the adhesive dry overnight before hanging your new tennis racket mirror from a nail.
Via: Country Living
(Image on right: Country Living)