If you are looking for a fun, flirty, and delicious drink for Valentine's Day, make Raspberry Pop Rock Margaritas.
When it comes to Valentine’s Day cocktails, I want something fun to drink and more creative than just champagne. Raspberry Margaritas with a strawberry pop rock rim do the trick. Even without the candy rim, this raspberry margarita is a keeper. I mix Chambord, silver tequila, fresh lime, sugar and muddled raspberries in a glass and top it with ice.
The freshly muddled raspberries give the margarita such a jammy flavor mixed with the sweet raspberry Chambord and sugar, yum!
Fill them to the Pop Rock crusted brim with tequila, lime juice, Chambord and ice and give it a good stir. Garnish with more fresh raspberries and a wedge of lime. Cocktails are served!
It really doesn't get more fun or delicious than this! So, when is the last time you ate Pop Rocks? I guarantee they are just as fun now as they were when we were kids...but even better when there's booze involved. Happy Valentine's Day!
- 1 oz Chambord
- 2 oz blanco tequila
- 1-1.5 oz fresh lime juice (I use about 2 limes)
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- 5-6 fresh raspberries + more for garnish
- lime wedges for garnish
- Strawberry Pop Rocks Candy
- Rim margarita glass with lime juice and dip in strawberry Pop Rocks.
- To glass add fresh raspberries and sugar, muddle well.
- Stir in Chambord, tequila and lime juice.
- Fill with ice and garnish with more raspberries and fresh lime wedges. Serve!