Happy Friday! This weekend is my sister's wedding and all week long it's been last minute wedding details, family flying into town, and the general excitement leading up to the big day. It really feels like the holidays with family around and so many reasons to celebrate! I haven't had much time to whip up cocktails this week but I do have a little something sweet up my sleeve.
Rimmed with vanilla frosting, sprinkles, and tiny gingerbread man for garnish, this cocktail is definitely dessert! But don’t be fooled by that sweet icing smile…this cocktail really packs a holiday punch. Cheers to a fun and festive weekend!
More Gingerbread Recipes to Love:
- Santa-Sized Frosted Gingerbread Cookies
- Gingerbread Christmas Cake
- How to Make Gingerbread Playdough
- Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies
- 1 ½ parts Vodka
- 1 part Gingerbread Liqueur
- ½ part White Crème de Cocoa
- ½ part Cream
- white nonpareils
- vanilla frosting
- mini-gingerbread cookies, optional
- Dip martini glass in frosting to coat the rim and then dip in
nonpareils. Set glass aside
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice combine vodka, gingerbread liqueur, white crème d cocoa and cream. Shake vigorously until well chilled.
- Pour into prepared glass and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 883Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 435mgCarbohydrates: 100gFiber: 2gSugar: 67gProtein: 7g