The countdown to Thanksgiving is on and that means its time to make sure you have everything you need for cooking the big meal; from basting bags to a serving platter large enough for the turkey. Here are just a few of my Thanksgiving essentials and serving pieces that I absolutely love.
When it comes to Thanksgiving Kitchen essentials, I could truly go on and on listing the pieces needed to cook this epic meal. However, just beyond the very basics, here are a few of my favorite fun, pretty, and also practical pieces for Thanksgiving this year.
It's a mix of essentials and beautiful serving dishes. Kitchen twine and scalloped serving bowls...after all, we need both.
Thanksgiving Kitchen & Table Essentials
- Scalloped Serving Platter - I just bought this platter and love the shape and size of it. Food always looks better on white serving ware.
- Staub Cast Iron Pumpkin Cocotte - this is a staple for soups and also my Thanksgiving wild rice.
- White Ceramic Ruffled Pie Plate - I have quite a few pie plates and this one looks gorgeous from oven to table.
- Fat Seperator - funny as it may sound, this is one of my favorite Thanksgiving tools. It makes gravy making so much easier!
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Roasting Pans with Rack - I've had this exact roasting pan for years and use it every Thanksgiving to roast my turkey.
- Leaf Pie Crust Cutters - I have and love these fun little cookie cutters for making pies extra fancy.
- Brining Bags- This is a must if you are making my Apple Cider Brined Turkey
- Cotton Cooking Twine
- Harvest Turkey 2-Piece Scallop Edge Serving Bowl Set - beautiful for serving Thanksgiving sides.
- Matte White Ceramic Pumpkin Shaped Deep Pie Dish with Lid
- Le Creuset Cast Iron Skillet - this is my all time favorite cast iron skillet! It's so easy to care for and great to cook in.