I guess I should be apologizing about posting all of the reasons I'm looking forward to fall when we still have two weeks left of summer and countless more days of hot weather. I guess I should be apologizing for dreaming about pumpkins, cozy sweaters, and apple picking, but the truth is...I'm not sorry. With far too many reasons why I'm looking forward to fall, it's hard to hold onto summer for even one more minute! Here are just a few of the many reasons I'm ready for the change in season...
5 Reasons Why I'm Looking Forward to Fall:
1. I'm looking forward to making and eating everything pumpkin! From pumpkin ice cream to pumpkin seed brittle and of course pumpkin carving, I'm ready to celebrate fall with gourds galore!
2. (COMING SOON) I'm so excited to be teaching a Blogging Class this fall covering everything from social media to blog design! Full post with the class details coming soon.
3. I can't wait to visit a farm, pick some apples and bake them of course. It's just not fall without an apple pie.
4. I am eager to pack away the summer sundresses and pull out the cozy sweaters!
5. Fall is my time of year to host our book club meeting. Any book recommendations?
Even More Reasons Why I'm Looking Forward to Fall:
6. Wearing boots and warm socks.
7. Starting up my knitting again.
8. Enjoying the feel of crisp fall mornings.
9. Our wedding anniversary in late September.
10. Jason's birthday in late October...a pumpkin cheesecake will definitely be involved!
Are you looking forward to fall this year? What are your favorite things about the fall season?