This St. Patrick's Day, skip the green beer because I've got a festive and fun Lucky Leprechaun Rum Punch cocktail for you to try!
St. Patrick's Day Punch
I made a Lucky Leprechaun Rum Punch rimmed with crushed Lucky Charms and packed with sparkling pineapple-citrus punch.
It's easy to make and can also be made non-alcoholic if you are having a St. Patrick's Day party for kids. Either way it's a fun green drink to serve the Leprechauns in your life.
Personally, the leprechaun in my house would prefer to just eat the cereal but that's ok, more punch for me! Be sure to read down to the end of this post for links and photos of all 8 of the other cocktails from my friends.
- 1 bunch fresh mint, stems removed plus more for garnish
- 2 pkg. Kool-Aid Lemon-Lime Flavor Unsweetened Drink Mix
- 2 qt. (8 cups) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (2 L) carbonated lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 bottle (750 ml) white rum, optional
- 2 lemon, sliced
- 3 lime, sliced
- Rim glasses: Place Lucky Charms marshmallows in a ziplock
bag and crush into small pieces. Pour out onto a plate and set aside. Dip
glasses in honey then in crushed marshmallows.
- Make the punch: Muddle mint with Kool-Aid in punch bowl or
- Add pineapple juice; stir until mix is dissolved.
- Stir in soda, rum and fruit just before serving.
- To serve, pour punch carefully into rimmed glasses, add a
few extra slices of citrus and a sprig of mint.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 65Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 30mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 1g