What is your holiday table style? Are you more drawn to an abundant centerpiece or do you like to keep your table simple? I tend to keep my table more on the simplistic side, mostly because we are limited on space and it's a bit...well, cozy in our dining room area. This year, I'm hosting Christmas dinner for the second year in a row and I've been rounding up inspiration. Here are 10 Inspiring Christmas Table Ideas I'm loving...
- I love this woodsy-winter table by Aedriel at Home. The snowy little trees and cut wood pieces are fun against the plaid runner and pine.
2. The Farm Chicks are keeping things simple with pine cones and plenty of greenery.
3. I absolutely love the look of these ice votives. They would make the perfect centerpiece for an outdoor dinner...which in California, is actually possible!
4. Little jars of jam make the sweetest take home gifts for Christmas brunch guests! Table by Sugar and Charm.
5. You know I adore cranberries, so I'll definitely be making these cranberry wreath place cards by Say Yes!
6. This simple runner of eucalyptus and white candle sticks by Aventure Deco is beautiful.
7. Here is another simple runner, this time of fresh holly and candles by 17 Apart.
8. These mini Rosemary Wreath place cards by Camille Styles are a definite favorite of mine!
9. 5 Minute Christmas Luminaries by Today's Creative Life are a must make!
10. Magnolia leaves and roses are a quick and easy runner. See how I used them last year on my New Year's Day brunch table.