Have you caught the fall baking bug yet? This time of year, my stand mixer gets a workout and so do a few of my other fall favorite in the kitchen. Here are a few essentials + new finds I'm loving.
Fall Kitchen Essentials
- Copper Measuring Cups & Spoons - I have a very similar set and they are so pretty to bake with.
- Staub Cast Iron Pumpkin Cocotte - this is a staple for all soups and chili.
- Nordic Ware Pumpkin Loaf Pan - this is the 2021 design! Classic for making my favorite pumpkin bread recipe.
- Leaf Pie Crust Cutters - I have and love these fun little cookie cutters for making pies extra fancy.
- Olivewood Round Cheese Board - I love a good cheese board for fall and this Olivewood board is gorgeous!
- Olivewood Rolling Pin - This is an essential for pie season.
- Apple Corer - Not the fanciest tool in the kitchen but helpful. I use this anytime I'm baking with apples for pie, apple bread, and cupcakes.
- KitchenAid Stand Mixer - this is one of my "all year long" essentials.
- Pumpkin Cakelette Pan - I just love how adorable this pan is! No more forming mini bundts into pumpkins.
Cooking in this Staub Pumpkin really is a dream. It's beautiful in the kitchen and on your table. If you are planning to invest in a piece of Staub cookware, you will not regret it. Wild Rice with sausage, sweet potato, and cranberries recipe here.
Cheese Boards and fall seem to go hand and hand...a little bit like apples and cheddar. I have lots of cheese boards and always go back to my large round boards. They make the most beautiful presentation. My Fall Cheese Board shopping list can be found here.
Looking for a good pie crust recipe? This is my favorite sweet dough recipe for pies and bars.
Favorite Fall Recipes to Bake:
- Pumpkin Bread
- Apple Bread
- Apple Cider Cupcakes
- Apple Baked Brie
- Chocolate Pecan Pie
- Cranberry Apple Tarts
- Mini Caramel Apple Pies