Peppermint White Christmas Cocktails are simple, pretty and absolutely delicious! Champagne with just a splash of White Creme de Cacao and a candy cane garnish are all you need for the most festive bubbly Christmas drink.
Peppermint White Christmas Cocktails
Years ago, a group of my girlfriends all got together for a Christmas DIY and cocktail party. We sipped on champagne with candy cane stir sticks and everyone was hooked on the flavor combination. Today, I like to add a White Creme de Cacao because it adds another layer of white chocolate flavor and who doesn’t love white chocolate and peppermint especially this time of the year.
Ingredients In A Peppermint White Christmas Cocktail
I love a cocktail with a short and sweet list of ingredients. For this cocktail you will need…
- Chilled Champagne – Any champagne will do so chose your favorite! You can also use Prosecco which is a more affordable sparkling wine which is also delicious. I recommend finding a champagne that is dry and not overly sweet as you will be adding sweetness with the creme de cocoa and candy canes.
- White Creme de Cacao – Creme de Cacao is a chocolate flavored liqueur and White Creme de Cacoa is a white chocolate version.
- Candy Canes – For this cocktail I rimmed the glasses with crushed candy canes and also garnished them with a whole candy cane in the champagne. The more peppermint the better!
- Champagne Flutes – I absolutely love my Edge Champagne Flutes from Crate & Barrel. They are so elegant.
How to Rim A Cocktail Glass with Candy Cane
- In a ziplock bag, crush 1 whole candy cane with a rolling-pin or something sturdy until you are left with a semi fine powder.
- Dip the rims of your champagne flutes in a small dish of White Creme de Cocoa and then in the crushed candy cane.
- After the glass is rimmed you can fill with your cocktail!
Looking for More Christmas Cocktails? You Might Enjoy These:
- Moscow Reindeer Cocktails
- Sparkling Cranberry Gin Cocktails
- Spiced Holiday Sangria
- Cranberry Spice Margaritas
- Boozy Peppermint Bark Hot Chocolate
- Toasted Almond Cocktail
- 2 parts Chilled Champagne
- 1 part White Creme de Cacao
- candy canes- crushed and for garnish
1. In a ziplock bag, crush 1 whole candy cane with a rolling-pin or
something sturdy until you are left with a semi fine powder.
2. Dip the rims of your champagne flutes in a small dish of White Creme de
Cocoa and then in the crushed candy cane.
3. Fill champagne glasses 1/3 full with White Creme de Cocoa and then the rest
of the way with chilled Champagne.
4. Garnish with a whole candy cane. (this adds color and flavor to the
5. Sip & enjoy.