Happy Friday friends! Do you have any fun, festive holiday plans for the weekend? Jason and I are finally hosting our first annual Christmas Caroling Party and I simply can't wait! In all honesty, I can't hold a note to save my life, oh those poor neighbors of ours. I guess you could say we're just looking forward to having a fun old fashioned family Christmas, Griswold style. One thing's for sure, everyone sings a little sweeter with a warm cup of Spiked Peppermint Bark Hot Chocolate in their hands. So with that in mind I'll be making an extra large batch! Wish me luck.
More Peppermint Recipes to Love:
- Peppermint Sugar Cookies
- Homemade Peppermint White Hot Chocolate
- Easy Layered White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Peppermint White Christmas Cocktails
- Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Peppermint White Chocolate Rice Krispies
- Peppermint White Mochas
- 8 c. whole milk
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 c. bittersweet or semisweet chocolate chips
- ¼ c. crème de menthe or vodka (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Sweetened whipped cream, for topping
- Crushed candy canes, for topping
- Combine the milk, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, crème de menthe, vanilla extract, peppermint extract and salt in a 7-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on High 2 hr. or until combined, whisking vigorously halfway through to help chocolate melt.
- Switch to warm for serving. Set out whipped cream and crushed candy canes, for topping.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 357Total Fat: 19gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 128mgCarbohydrates: 41gFiber: 3gSugar: 37gProtein: 7g