I have it first hand that Santa doesn't want cookies this year, he wants fudge. Chewy, rich fudge filled with buttery pecans and piled high by the Christmas tree...his words, not mine. Let's make Easy Chocolate Pecan Fudge!
The Easiest Chocolate Pecan Fudge
If you choose to grant all of Santa's wishes, you'll of course need a recipe for the Easiest Chocolate Pecan Fudge ever! Because no one has time for the old-timey method just two days before Christmas.
Or try my layered White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge. You might just want to make both.
Why This Fudge is the Best
This fudge whips up in 5 minutes so why not make more? It's perfect for last minute gifting or late night Christmas Eve snacking while you wait for the big man.
More Christmas Desserts to Make:
- Mini Bourbon Chocolate Pecan Pies
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Whiskey Cherry Nut Fudge
- Old Fashioned Bourbon Balls
- Linzer Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Wreath Cookies
- Manhattan Truffles
- 2 cups (12 oz pkg.) milk chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a heavy-duty sauce pan combine chocolate chips and
- Melt over the lowest heat possible stirring constantly.
- When chocolate and milk are completely melted and smooth,
remove from heat and immediately stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan and refrigerate 2 hours or
- Lift foil out of the pan and remove from fudge.
- Cut fudge into squares and serve.
Use good quality chocolate for this fudge. My favorite is
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 5mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 1g