Have you put up your Christmas tree yet? Am I officially the only person who is slacking in the Christmas decorating department this year? I’m pretty sure Instagram has me convinced of it. Well, whether you are still tree-less (like me) or have had yours up for weeks now, here are 6 Handmade Ornaments to Make and trim that beautiful tree with. Which is your favorite?
1. Classic Salt Dough Ornaments– kid friendly and easy to create an entire tree’s worth of ornaments with just a few ingredients. Find my recipe here.
2. Painted Gold Leaf Ornaments– wouldn’t an entire tree of these golden ornaments be stunning? Get the how-to here.
3. Ribbon Candy Felt Ornaments– I’m a sucker for candy so these sweet felt ornaments are on my list! Get the how-to.
4. Glitter Dust Filled Balls– A fun and modern twist on Christmas balls! Get the tutorial here.
5. Marbled Ornaments– After this tutorial, you will want to marble EVERYTHING! Get the how-to here.
6. Christmas Cookie Cutter Wreath– Not exactly an ornament but definitely one of my favorite DIY Christmas projects I’ve found! I mean, cookie cutters? Genius! Here’s how to make one.