Raspberry Rose Margaritas are sweet and fruit, super creamy thanks to sorbet and ready in no time! You are going to want to make sorbet margaritas again and again.
Raspberry Rose Margarita
As you all know I love a good margarita and after making this sorbet I thought it would be the perfect base for frozen drinks. It’s already packed with fruit, frozen, and almost creamy it’s so smooth. All you need is a splash of tequila, Cointreau, a few squeezes of fresh lime juice, and of course salt.
How to Make Margaritas with Sorbet
Sorbet is the most perfect shortcut for smooth and creamy frozen margaritas! The best part, you can buy Carmela’s Raspberry Rose Sorbet if you don’t have the time to make it from scratch or use any flavor of sorbet you can find at the grocery store. Strawberry sorbet would make a super fast and creamy strawberry margarita. Lime sorbet would make the dreamiest classic frozen margarita. The flavor options are endless.
Ingredients in a Sorbet Margarita
- Sorbet - any flavor you like best will work! I used homemade Raspberry Rose Sorbet but you can try strawberry, orange, lime, whatever flavor strikes your fancy...and store bought is fine.
- Ice - to get that perfect frosty, frozen consistency.
- Tequila- I prefer silver tequila because of it's clean mild flavor.
- Lime - the juice of fresh squeezed limes
- Cointreau - this is the key to all the best margaritas!
- Salt - for the rim.
More Margarita Recipes to Love!
- Creamy Coconut Margaritas
- Jam Jar Margaritas
- Spicy Mango Jalapeno Margarita
- Coconut Blood Orange Margarita
- Pumpkin Spice Margaritas
- 2 generous scoops raspberry rose sorbet (or sorbet flavor of choice)
- 2 cups ice
- 4 oz silver tequila
- 2 oz Cointreau
- Fresh squeezed juice of 2 limes
- salt for the rim
- Rim two glasses with lime and salt and set aside.
- In a blender combine: sorbet, ice, tequila, Cointreau, and lime juice and blend until completely smooth.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with fresh fruit and a wedge of lime. Sip and enjoy right away!
Switch up the flavor of this easy sorbet margarita buy changing the sorbet to strawberry, orange, lime, whatever flavor strikes your fancy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 477Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 312mgCarbohydrates: 62gFiber: 3gSugar: 51gProtein: 2g