Grown-up Harry Potter fans, my Sorcerer's Stone inspired cocktail is just for you! This pomegranate and raspberry vodka cocktail is the perfect drink to serve at your next Halloween or Harry Potter themed party.
Harry Potter Sorcerer's Stone Cocktail
There is no denying that I have been a die hard Harry Potter fan from the the first time I read the books YEARS ago. I always knew that one day I would not only love to create all things Harry Potter themed food on this blog but also read the books to my own children.
Whether like me, you are a Harry Potter lover, or are just looking for a fun Halloween cocktail, this is it. With a vodka base, Chambord and pomegranate juice, this is a drink that most anyone at your gathering will love. It's simple, tasty and beautiful.
Sorcerer's Stone Cocktail Ingredients
- Vodka - use your favorite chilled vodka for this! I used Titos but Skyy is also a favorite.
- Pomegranate Juice - Grab a bottle of Pom Wonderful for these cocktails.
- Chambord - this raspberry liqueur gives a lovely sweet raspberry flavor to the drink.
- Orange Bitters - I love using orange bitters in an old fashioned but and it adds a depth of flavor and subtle herbaceous quality to this drink.
- Lemon Juice - fresh lemon juice cuts the sweetness nicely.
- Cinnamon Simple Syrup - this adds that delicious cinnamon note to the drink and adds a little sweetness.
How to Make this Cocktail:
- In cocktail shaker or glass with ice add all of the ingredients.
- Stir well to combine and chill the drink.
- Pour into a cocktail glass with a large ice cube.
- Garnish with pomegranate arils.
Creating a drink representing The Sorcerer's Stone had to be red, glowing, absolutely irresistible. Will it turn any metal into gold and is it the Elixir of Life? Well, I can't promise anything, however it is a delicious party drink.
More Halloween Recipes:
Today I'm joined by my Tastes of the Season friends to share Halloween recipe with you! Here are five more delicious Halloween treats to try if you are hosting a haunted get-together.
Peanut Butter Spider Cookies by Ella Claire & Co. | Harry Potter Inspired Cocktail by Freutcake | Jack-O'-Lantern Chocolate Covered Apple Slices by Zevy Joy
Halloween Gingerbread Cookies by Inspired by Charm | Easy Halloween Brownies 3 Ways by Handmade Farmhouse | Easy Halloween Charcuterie Board by French Country Cottage
You may also enjoy:
- Poison Apple Halloween Punch
- Spicy Halloween Bloody Mary
- Chili Pomegranate Margarita
- Pumpkin Spice Margaritas
- Coconut White Russians
- Halloween Old Fashioned
- Monster Mash Margaritas
The Sorcerer's Stone Cocktail
A Harry Potter Sorcerer's Stone inspired cocktail with pomegranate and raspberry.
- 2 oz vodka
- 1 oz Chambord
- 2 oz pomegranate juice
- 4 dashes orange bitters
- ½ oz lemon juice
- ½ oz cinnamon simple syrup
- Cinnamon Simple Syrup
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup water
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Make the cinnamon simple syrup: In a sauce pan, combine sugar, water and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a simmer, stirring and cook until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely, steeping the cinnamon sticks until syrup is nicely spiced.
- In a cocktail shaker or cocktail glass filled with ice, combine vodka, Chambord, pomegranate juice, bitters, lemon and simple syrup.
- Stir until well combined and chilled.
- Pour into a cocktail glass with one large ice cube. Garnish with pomegranate arils and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 860Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 194gFiber: 5gSugar: 185gProtein: 0g