Easter is such a fun and festive holiday from decorating eggs to making fresh and delicious Easter inspired spring dishes. Here are just a few of my very favorite recipes and projects to make for Easter. What are your favorite Easter crafts or recipes?
1. Glittered Easter Pails: Skip the basket and turn dollar bin (Target is the best) metal pails into glittery Easter pails in no time with some glue and chunky glitter. Here's how we did it.
2. Gold Foiled Easter Eggs: Turn hard boiled eggs or blown-eggs into min works of gilded art with this tutorial. These eggs make for a stunning centerpiece on your Easter table or cute little place card holders.
3. Carrot Pudding Pies: It only takes 5 Ingredients to make these sweet little carrot pudding pies! This is an Easter dessert kids, adults and the Easter Bunny will all love. Get the recipe here.
4. Rubber Band Easter Eggs: Who knew rubber bands would become so handy while dying Easter Eggs? Give this fun tutorial a try.
5. Perfect Carrot Cupcakes: Nothing says Easter like the perfect plate of carrot cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. Everyone will go nuts for these little cakes. Here's my all-time favorite recipe.
6. Deviled Eggs 3-Ways: It wouldn't be Easter without deviled eggs! Plus, what are you going to do with all of those hard boiled eggs after you've finished coloring them? Well, have three recipes for delicious deviled eggs you should try. Get the recipes for Classic Deviled Eggs, Caesar Salad and BLT deviled eggs right here. Plus, my favorite recipe for Prosciutto and Parmesan Deviled Eggs here.